Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Star Wars and Art Shows


This is just an update on what I've been up to, for this month with teaching. I'd like to share with you the drawings that my animation students have come up with for the San Diego Comic Con 2007 souvenir book. One of the themes, as you can see, it the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. They're also working on a Star Wars fan cartoon, which I'll post more on latter.

Age 11
Age 12
Age 11
Age 11

We're having our student art show this weekend at Art Is Our Passion, where I am a teacher. I'll do a post on that after it's done.


*****************************************************************************



As I have talked about my goth day's in the last post, I thought this little video good for a chuckle. It's fun, and I feel much love for these people. The only thing I'd make a point to disagree with them on, is that you hear a lot of them talking about how their outer appearance is "who" they are. Come on people; it really is what's on the inside that counts. Gothy clothes are just for fun. *****************************************************************************
Then there's this one, which is just strait out funny to me as Beatles fan, and a horror movie fan. This is exactly the kind of thing my art friends and I liked, back in the day. Not ever taking ourselves seriously, we referred to it as humor.
*****************************************************************************
Oh, and here's my pic for the Comic Con book.

No comments: